Other Courses and Dates
Details of courses other than Reiki
- Courses and events are held in line with Covid 19 restrictions in place at the time of the course, this may impose limits on the number of attendees.
- If you need to cancel for any event due to Covid or Covid restrictions, please let us know as soon as possible. In this event we will gladly allow transfer to a later event without penalty.
- Please be aware that due to Covid we may also be forced to cancel events at short notice due to government restrictions or cancellation by other attendees. If this happens we will offer you a transfer to a later course or event, or a full refund.
- Tanran Reiki is here to support you during this unusual time.
For information on the courses please select the one you are interested in:
Meditation Online course
Online Meditation Course
An online introduction to meditation exploring the benefits of meditation and different meditation techniques, Each week there will be opportunities to experience different forms of meditation and to discuss your experiences. If you are a Reiki practitioner, meditation is a great way to deepen your connection to Reiki as well as it’s other benefits. it is proven to reduce stress and allow you to be more present with your life. It helps you be more in the now, more in the flow of your life. It helps improve brain and memory function and aids your immune system (stress has a major negative effect on the immune system). Whether you are looking to start, or a regular you are most welcome. The course will run every Thursday evening for 6 weeks and will be facilitated via Zoom with plenty of opportunity to ask questions and share experiences. Investment $20.00 per evening or $100.00 for all six. On sign up you will be sent a link to the zoom meeting.
- Book and pay now using PayPal
- Note all dates and times are in AEST Australian Eastern standard (UTC+10 hours) unless otherwise stated.
Click here to pay via bank transfer. Australia only
All in person courses
We hope you don’t need to cancel. If however you do need to cancel, please let us know as soon as possible so someone else can sign up.
Cancellations for one day courses, 7 days prior will receive a full refund less $20 processing fee. cancellations within 72 hours of due date or no show, No refund.
Cancellations 14 days prior to any multi-day course will be refunded minus the $100 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations within 7-14 days of start date of any multi-day course will be refunded 50 percent. Cancellations within 7 days of course start date will receive no refund – unless circumstances were exceptional or we can fill your course spot.
If the course includes a manual or other posted or emailed resource, and that resource has already been sent the cost of the resource plus an administration fee of $10 will be deducted from any refund.