20th – 24th November 2019
Venue and details TBA
“Relax into oneness and your true nature!”
Information below from the last retreat new information coming soon!
“Come into stillness within for a renewed love of life!”
Time to immerse yourself in the loving energy field, to find that place of stillness and peace, to rejuvenate and reconnect with your true nature.
Allow yourself to be deeply healed with a renewed love for life and your true purpose.
Enjoy a meaningful and empowering program tailored to this year’s energy and your soul’s calling, whilst being in the beautiful nature setting of The Monastery in the company of wonderfully heart- and like minded fellow retreaters.
This Reiki Retreat is open to anyone attuned to Reiki, any level and any lineage! So if you have a friend or colleague from a different lineage, they can come as well.
Remember spaces are limited, and so is accommodation and it is first come first served.
A variety of basic accommodation options including mostly single and a few shared rooms plus the Tree house, Hobbit house and more.
The Retreat starts Wednesday 21st of November at 4 pm and finishes Sunday 25th of November at 4 pm.
We will send you more detailed information on what to bring, check-in time, directions etc. at least a month before.
Over the past 3 years we and the others attending have had some beautiful moments, from blessings by a butterfly; healing of an animal phobia thanks to a possum; coming into one’s voice, to deep insights of self, physical healing, many giggles and laughter and so much more. And there will be again many special moments connecting with Reiki and with other practitioners both familiar and new.
Some feed back from Past years:
- Experiencing the Reiki retreat with Keiron and Sonja has been the most worthwhile event for my sprititual development this year. All of the activities I attended were expertly facilitated and the whole retreat I felt held and supported by everyone there. The food by Mel was incredibly nourishing ans beautiful, and exactly what my body needed to have. I can’t wait for next year’s retreat xx Lisa K December 17
- Thank you Sonja and Keiron for creating this outstanding reiki retreat. Words can’t describe the experience, it has been an absolute treat. I am looking forward to the next one. With love and respect, Susanne R. December 17
- This is the third Reiki retreat I have attended and was by far the best yet. The facilitators are amazing and very supportive. There is no pressure to attend every session which I took advantage of and enjoyed some well deserved “me” time. Hang on to our chef Mel, she is a keeper! -Andrew December 17
- Thoroughly enjoy attending the annual retreat st Stroud. Enjoy meeting up with old friends and meeting new. The facilitators are excellent with extensive experience, they have a beautiful energy and create sacred space not only for the group as a whole but also to nurturer each person as an individual. The food is tasty, healthy & beautifully presented. How soon can I enroll for next year. Caroline Keown December 17
- “Thank you for creating a divine space, thank you for your inspiration and invitation to go deeper. Thank you for sharing your gifts and insights”
- “Wish I could spend my weekends with you all .Such an amazing energy that you all bring. Thank you for facilitating & just being you”
- You Guys Rock!
- “We just keep going upward together. Thank you Sonja and Keiron for beautiful facilitation, all was perfect.”
- ” I am so looking forward to next years Retreat already!”
Thank you for wanting to join us!
To make it easier for you, we accept payment either through bank transfer or Paypal (where credit cards are accepted)
- $100.00 secures your place at the Reiki Retreat
- Full payment is due by November 1st
- If you wish to take advantage of the early bird, full payment must be received by 29 September 2017
Bank Transfer Please click here for bank details and registration form
Venue is under review and we may still use Stroud Monastery again!
Stroud Monastery is a wonderful peaceful venue, set in bushland just outside Stroud. There are two main building complexes just a few minutes stroll apart. The Main building has 16 wonderfully rustic rooms, a large kitchen and dinning area, a cosy lounge/library area (which we will use for some activities ) as well as a beautiful chapel which is still used today by the resident Sister). The other area is the Gunya Chiara a large and spectacular hall which will will use for most activities. In addition there are other rooms or cottages such as the tree house and the hobbit house in the bush.
Through the grounds are tracks to wander or sit and contemplate, there are also large grassy areas and a large dam- home to many more aquatic life forms.
The Monastery was originally built in 1980 for the Sisters of St Clare. It was built mainly of mud brick by volunteers from all over the Hunter Region. The main visionary for the project was one of the Nuns- Sister Angela, who prior to become a nun was a renowned sculptress, and the Monastery was a work of sculpture and Love.
“We built a mudbrick monastery and people come to it and pick up something that is imparted to them from the place …It’s got nothing to do with bricks and mortar …it was made from the earth … this place will live on whatever happens because love formed it”.
“I long to see writers and theologians, artists and students coming to spend time at Stroud to study and work and to join in the rhythm of prayer and worship.” (Quotes from the recent book “Sculptor of Spirit: Angela of Stroud.” Faith Read )
The monastery and it’s grounds have a beautiful peaceful and blessed energy, making it a wonderful place to reconnect with yourself, with others and with Nature.
As it states on the Monastery’s web site it is
“A place to contemplate the beauty of Christ & the beauty of creation; and to feel the stirring of the Spirit in your Soul.”
What is included?
- 4 nights accommodation
- 4 self-serve breakfasts, with a range of options from free range eggs, cereals, muesli, fresh fruit, fruit juices, all kinds of ‘milks’ and yogurts, breads and spreads
- 4 superbly catered lunches and dinners. Catering will be by the head chef of a famous 5 star health retreat, so expect to be in for a culinary treat. All meals will be gluten free, vegetarian, with other options and any dietary requirements catered for.
- all snacks, teas/coffees
- and the whole fabulous program, of course
Download sample program
sample Program pdfThese are some of the activities that we will be offering, in some cases there may be an alternative choice. You are welcome to attend as many or as few as you wish, and if you just want to relax into nature and be nurtured by nature at any time, then that is perfectly fine. The Retreat is not about ‘doing’ as many activities or workshops as you can, more finding a way into ‘being’ the wonderful Being that you are. The only expectation is that you do what feels right for you.
The Retreat will include activities such as:
- Opening ceremony and circle
- Morning Meditations solo, group, moving, guided,……
- Reiki Kotodamas
- Past life regression journey
- Shamanic Journey
- Yoga /stretching
- Blessing of the chakras with the Tanran Reiki symbols
- Family/ systemic constellation
- Walking /Nature connection meditations
- Sharing Reiki sessions
- Specialist Workshops
- Exploration of the Reiki Principles
- Life before Reiki and now with Reiki Dyads
- Guided / healing Journeys
- Empowerment rituals
- Practitioner Showcase
- Spiritual Games
- Closing Ceremony
Memories from past Retreats
Retreat earlybird ends in