Tanran Reiki Symbol Card Set
A set of Tanran Reiki symbols – on easy to use cards. In the set you will find
- Dai Ko Myo the traditional version and the Tanran Reiki Dai Ko Myo progression set (6 symbols, as our energy evolves we can access other symbols)
- Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen The Traditional version and the Tanran Reiki symbol
- Zee Ga Na
- Cho Ku Rei common to traditional and Tanran Reiki
- Sei He Ki common to traditional and Tanran Reiki
- Doh Ya Noh
- Deh Oh Ru
- Rei Ki
- About the symbols card
- Instructions (rather suggestions) on how to use the cards
The card deck is really three sets of cards in one
- A Chakra set of the seven main Tanran Reiki symbols in the commonly used Chakra colours
- A set of the 4 (5 as Cho Ku Rei right and left hand versions are included) Traditional Reiki symbols. Dai Ko Myo, Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen, Cho Ku Rei, and Sei He Ki
- The Tanran Reiki Dai Ko Myo progression set, so you can tune into the different energies of each version of the Symbol.
- Three Extra symbols, Doh Ya Noh, Deh Oh Ru, and Rei Ki
We are working on a better payment solution but in the meantime you can use paypal or direct transfer (please Contact us )
Price per set including postage within Australia $25.00 regular post, $29 registered, insured.
For International postage other than USA please Contact us
About the cards
Thank you for Purchasing a set of Tanran Reiki Symbol cards, we hope you enjoy using them. In the tabs below is some more information on the symbols and their possible meanings and representations. However, when looking at these or any other symbols for that matter, allow your intuition (often the first ‘thought’ you have when seeing a card) to be your guide as to what the meaning for you of the card, on this occasion is. And allow for that to change each time you pick up a card. Although we have mentioned that some of the cards are associated with a particular Chakra, the cards can be placed anywhere on the body to draw the energy of the symbol into that area, The energy of the symbol can be used in any location. Some ways the cards can be used, 1, During a Reiki session when it is felt that a client would benefit from a symbol, select that symbol from the pack and place it on the area. Energise the symbol with thought intention and by channeling Reiki ‘through’ it. Leave the symbol in place for as long as needed whilst you move to other areas. 2, Hold the deck in your hands, and silently ask which symbol is needed for you (or a client), then draw a card from the deck and ask for its message,or meditate with it until you receive the message. 3, As part of your preparation, display the cards and energise each in turn. Then feel the presence of the symbol energy and express gratitude. 4, Place a symbol in front of you, on your body or hold it in your hands as a focus for meditation. 5, Lay the symbols in a circle around you as you meditate. 6, Place a glass of water on a symbol to energise the water. 7, In Tanran Reiki, the seven main symbols can each be associated with a chakra, so by placing the cards over their Chakras and channeling Reiki through them, this can assist bringing the chakras into balance. The Chakra to Symbol pairs are:
- Crown – Dai Ko Myo
- Brow – Hon sha Ze Sho Nen
- Throat – Zee Ga Na
- Heart -Tanran
- Solar Plexus – Cho Ku Rei
- Sacral – Sei He Ki
- Base – Raku
The coloured background of the cards also matches the commonly used chakra colours, although please allow yourself to see the chakras in other colours.
Rei Ki or Reiki, this is the Japanese Kanji symbol for the loving transforming energy of Reiki. The energy that knows what each person needs and wants to heal them instantly. In Reiki we are all part of the web of energy and light on the planet. And as Reiki channel and/or practitioner you are Light, a light worker, who helps bring light into the darkness of others and illuminate your own shadow.